- Purpose of acquisition and use of personal information
List of information to be acquired
We may obtain the following information from you in order to provide you with this service
- Your email address
- address (e.g. of a residence)
- phone number
- Usage of the Service
- IP address
- Credit card information, electronic money information and other payment-related information used for payment
- Information provided at the time of your inquiry
Purpose of use
The Company will use the information it collects for the following purposes
- To provide services on this website
- Communication between us and our customers
- Ordering and shipping products
- Measurement, investigation and analysis of the use of this website and the results of the implementation of various measures
- marketing research
- Improvement of this website and response to problems
- Optimizing the display of advertisements and their contents
- Correction of violations of the Terms of Service
- Responding to inquiries (including identity verification)
- Provision of information to third parties (including joint users) as described in "3.
- third party supply and information collection module
Information Collection Module
You can opt out of this feature by disabling cookies, so please check the settings in your browser. For more information on these terms, please click here.
- Method of notification, publication or obtaining consent, and user involvement
Notification and Publication
This policy is published on this website. We may change this policy and will notify you on this website in the event of significant changes. The amended Policy will be effective from the time it is posted on the Website or at the time of its posting.
How to Obtain Consent
- requests for disclosure and inquiries
Request for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, etc.
If a customer or his or her representative requests the disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of the customer's personal information, we will respond to the request without delay to the extent possible under the law.
- management policy
Changes to this policy
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)