Terms of service
2 If the user is a minor, this service can be used only with the consent of the guardian. If an order is placed by a minor, it will be deemed that the consent of the guardian has been obtained. In addition, the Company shall be able to confirm the contents of the product purchase application from the minor user to the guardian of the user at the discretion of the Company, and if the consent of the guardian is not obtained, the sale or purchase The contract may be canceled, canceled or otherwise taken.
3 By using this service (defined in Section 1), the user is deemed to have agreed to this agreement.
Section 1 (Definition)
In this agreement, the terms described in the following items are used with the following meanings.
"Takamura Co., Ltd." (hereinafter referred to as "this site") is a system that has the function of posting information on the provision of products or services and providing products or services online, and our company is on the Internet based on this agreement. It is a site operated by.
"User" means a person who accesses this site.
"Member" means a user who has joined as a member and lent a member ID through the procedures prescribed by the Company.
"This service" means the service that we provide to those who use this site based on this agreement, and the content and type of service shall be changed at any time at our discretion, and the notification thereof Will be displayed at any time on this site, or through e-mail or other means of communication.
Section 2 (Scope and changes of the rules)
1 This agreement shall be applied to the Company and the user regarding the use of this service, and the user shall comply with this agreement in good faith when using this site.
2 Regarding the use of this service by users, in addition to this agreement, we may establish special contracts, guidelines, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "individual rules") that are separately stipulated by posting on this site or other methods. There is. The individual provisions are applied to the use of this service by the user as part of this agreement, and this agreement and individual provisions are collectively referred to as "this agreement, etc."
3 In the following cases, the Company shall be able to suspend, discontinue or change all or part of the service without prior notice and consent. When we change this agreement, we will inform you in advance of the change of this agreement, the content of this agreement after the change, and the effective time of the change on the notification page (https: // takamura-) on this site. We will inform you by posting on coffee.com/) or other appropriate method. If the user uses this site after such effective time, it is considered that he / she has agreed to the change, and this agreement after the change shall be applied. However, if the order is completed before the change of the terms, the terms before the change shall apply.
Section 3 (User status and restrictions)
1 User status
At the time of enjoying any of the services provided on this site (the enjoyment here includes viewing information), it is considered that the user has agreed to this agreement, and at the same time, on this site. You shall obtain the status as a user.
2 Restrictions on users
The user shall not perform any of the following acts.
(1) Use this site by a method other than the method specified by this site.
(2) The act of impersonating another person or intentionally registering false information to use this service.
(3) Applying for the purchase of the product without the intention of purchasing it.
(4) Do not receive the purchased products without a justifiable reason.
(5) Returning the product without a justifiable reason.
(6) The act of designating a link of data related to this service to other data, etc. by a method other than that permitted by this site.
(7) Unauthorized access to the data stored on the computer that uses this site, or any act that may destroy or destroy it.
(8) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
(9) Infringe the rights of our company (including our parent company and its group companies), other users, and other third parties, or cause inconvenience.
(10) Sending or disseminating harmful programs such as computer viruses to our company (including our parent company and its group companies) and other third parties.
(11) Use this service for improper purposes.
(12) Business activities using this service, use for profit, and use for the purpose of preparation. (Including the use of products for the purpose of resale and auction listing in Japan and overseas.) However, this does not apply if the Company approves it separately.
(13) Collecting or accumulating personal information of other users, or attempting to perform these acts.
(14) Acts that violate public order and morals and other acts that violate domestic and foreign laws and regulations.
(15) Acts that violate these Terms, etc., or violate the purpose.
(16) Others that the Company deems inappropriate.
3 If the user violates Paragraph 2 and causes loss or damage to the Company, the user will return to the Company the profits gained by the user due to the violation and the damage caused to the Company. Must be compensated.
Section 4 (Membership application)
1 Those who wish to become a member (hereinafter referred to as "members who wish to join") shall apply for membership online by the member himself / herself.
2 The membership registration procedure shall be completed with the consent of the Company for the application set forth in the preceding paragraph. However, if it is found that the applicant for membership falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may not allow the applicant to join, and even after accepting the membership, the membership may be canceled. ..
(1) If the applicant has been revoked from membership due to a violation of this agreement in the past
(2) When there is a false statement, clerical error, or omission in the matters notified to us at the time of application by the applicant for membership
Section 5 (Management of member ID and password)
1 Members shall not allow third parties to use their member IDs and passwords, or lend, transfer, buy or sell, pledge, etc.
2 The member shall be responsible for managing the member ID and password given to the member by the company after the member registration, and if the company suffers damage due to unauthorized use, the member shall inflict the damage on the company. I will compensate you.
3 Members shall change their passwords on a regular basis, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by neglecting to change their passwords.
4 Unless otherwise approved by the Company, the member ID and password will not be reissued.
Section 6 (Exclusion of usage qualification and membership)
1 The Company shall be able to suspend the use and exempt the membership without giving any prior notice or notification to the user and the member in the following reasons.
(1) When the user does not pay the price by the specified time.
(2) When a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization, special liquidation is filed with the user, or the user himself / herself goes bankrupt, civil rehabilitation, corporate rehabilitation, special When you apply for liquidation.
(3) In addition, when the user violates this agreement or when the Company determines that it is ineligible. 2 The Company is not liable for any damages caused to the user by taking the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph.
1 The Company shall use personal information such as necessary information provided by the user (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") only for the following purposes, and the user agrees to this. Personal information does not include information processed into a format that does not identify an individual, such as statistical data.
(1) Implementation of this service
(2) After-sales service such as responding to inquiries
(3) Other purposes stipulated in these Terms and Conditions
(4) In addition to the above, the purpose for which the Company has obtained individual consent from the user.
Section 8 (sales contract)
1 Users who wish to purchase products on this site shall purchase products in accordance with these Terms and other methods specified by the Company. Depending on the product, the target age may be specified.
2 When a user requests to purchase a product, the Company refers to the notification email (order completion email, payment completion email, product shipment completion email, etc., sent regarding the order in this service) necessary for providing this service. Hereinafter referred to as "notification mail") will be sent to the user. The notification email shall reach the customer when it is sent from us to the registered email address of the user.
3 The sales contract between the user and the Company shall be established when the Company sends an order completion email regarding the product to the email address registered by the user. After sending the order completion email, the user cannot cancel or change the order for the convenience of the user.
4 Even after sending the order completion email, we may not be able to accept your order due to inventory shortage, unknown address, or other reasons. In this case, the Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract with the user, notify the user to that effect (however, if the address is unknown, no notification is required), and if the payment has been completed, Appropriate measures such as refunds shall be taken. We are not responsible for any failure to fulfill your order.
5 If the upper limit of the purchase quantity of the product is specified, the user shall be able to order the product within that quantity. The Company determines that the user has placed an order for a quantity exceeding the specified quantity (when the quantity that can be purchased per user is specified, and pretends to be a third party with multiple IDs, etc.) (Including the case where an order for a quantity exceeding the specified quantity is placed), all applicable orders can be invalidated even after the order is completed.
6 Ownership and risk of loss of the products purchased by the user will be transferred to the user when the products are delivered to the user.
Section 9 (Interruption and suspension of this service)
1 If any of the following reasons apply, we may suspend or suspend part or all of this service at our own discretion without notifying the user in advance.
(1) When the equipment and system for this service are maintained, inspected, and updated regularly or urgently.
(2) When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) When the duties of a first-class telecommunications carrier are not provided.
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service due to operational or technical reasons that the Company needs to suspend or suspend the Service, or due to unforeseen circumstances.
2 The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of this service, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence of the Company. I shall not bear it.
Section 10 (Handling of links)
If you set up a link to transition to another site from various services provided by this site, or if a third party provides a link to another site, we will not do anything about sites other than this site. We are not responsible. In this case, we will not be liable for any content, advertisements, products, services, etc. that are included in the site and are available on the site. We are not liable for any damages caused by or related to such contents, advertisements, products, services, etc.
Section 11 (Copyright and Trademark Rights)
1 The user may copy, sell, or sell any content provided through this site in any way without the consent of the Company and the right holder, beyond the scope of personal use of the user as stipulated by the Copyright Law. It is not possible to infringe the copyright by using it for publishing or other purposes, and to infringe the trademark right of our company.
2 The user shall not allow a third party to use or disclose any information provided through this site without the consent of the Company and the right holder in any way. I will.
3 If a problem occurs in violation of the terms of this Section, the user shall resolve the problem at his / her own risk and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Section 12 (Liability)
1 Regarding the provision, delay, change, interruption, cancellation, suspension or abolition of this service, leakage or burning of the provided information, or other damages to the user or a third party that occur in connection with this service. The Company shall not be liable except in the case of intentional or gross negligence of the Company. However, if the user suffers damage due to reasons attributable to us or defects or damage that cannot be immediately discovered at the time of purchase of the product, etc., regarding the product, etc. purchased from us using this service. , According to Section 15, Paragraph 1. In addition, personal information registered through this service will be in accordance with the "Handling of Personal Information" separately specified.
2 If the user causes damage to a third party by using this service, the user shall resolve it at his / her own risk and expense and shall not cause any damage to the Company. If a user causes damage to the Company due to an act contrary to this agreement, or an illegal or illegal act, the Company shall be able to claim appropriate damages from the user.
Section 13 (Scope of responsibility of our company)
1 The Company will use the product, etc. purchased from the Company when the user suffers damage due to reasons attributable to the Company or defects or damage that cannot be immediately discovered at the time of purchase of the product, etc. We will compensate for the damages up to the sales price, etc., only for the normal and direct damages that actually occur to the person. In addition, we shall not be liable for any damages caused by special circumstances (including cases where the occurrence of damages is foreseen or could be foreseen) except for the cases prescribed in Paragraph 5 of this Section.
2 The Company does not guarantee that users will not be damaged by harmful programs such as computer viruses when using this site.
3 The Company does not guarantee the operation of any device or software used by the user when using this site.
4 The Company shall not bear any communication costs incurred when the user uses this site.
5 This Section stipulates all of our responsibilities to users, and we shall not cause lost profits, indirect damages, or special damages (damages) of users, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence of our company. We will not compensate for foreseeable or foreseen cases), attorney's fees and other damages not stipulated in this Section.
Section 14 (Governing Law)
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
Section 15 (Agreement Jurisdiction)
If a proceeding arises regarding these Terms, etc., the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.